In the totally-fake, Twitter-determined February 11, 8pm draw … lots of blowouts to start the tournament. Looks like a few teams are still shaking off the travel.
ACTUAL GAME RESULTS WILL BE BOLDED.
- Team Clawson shakes after 5, as Team Shuster storms out to a 10-1 lead. SHUSTER WINS IN EIGHT ENDS, 9-3.
- Team Fenson scores a 4-ended in the 7th, taking the game over the Leichter rink 6-1. LEICHTER WINS IN EIGHT, 7-3.
- Team McCormick takes the victory over Team Birr … 6-2. BIRR COMES OUT HUGE IN THE FEATURED GAME, 10-2.
- Team Clark scores early and often, winning over Team Sobering 9-1. ALMOST PERFECT … CLARK WINS 9-2 IN EIGHT ENDS
- Team Brown shakes off an early 2 point deficit, rallying 8 straight points to win 8-2 over Dropkin. BROWN PUTS UP 3 IN THE SECOND, DROPKIN PUTS UP 3 IN THE THIRD, GOES BACK AND FORTH – BROWN WINS WITH A 3 IN THE TENTH TO WIN 8-6.
|Team (Actual Record)||Predicted Wins||Predicted Losses|
Ties are broken by alphabetical order, because it’s our contest … we can do what we want.
Remember, the real competition starts on Saturday, February 11. Tune into usacurlingnationals2017.com for all of the latest details, including live web streams of featured matches.
VOTES IN PROGRESS
All votes have been tabulated for the qualifying round.